Here’s your morning agenda of all things United for Infrastructure! Scan our events you can join today. Watch video highlights from leaders around America. Listen to today’s podcast episodes for a deeper dive on critical issues. Tweet out today’s social media graphic. Read recent research and news informing the issue. And get a preview of tomorrow’s great events!
United for Infrastructure 2020 continues Thursday! Join the Washington Post and Siemens for a conversation with prominent mayors on infrastructure innovation in their cities; join the US Water Alliance to see how water utilities are using their own headquarters as test-beds for innovation and community benefits; head (virtually) to Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, and California for deeper dives on topics from sales taxes to new projects to workforce diversity.
And, check out the latest survey results from the recent US Conference of Mayors and Siemens survey of mayors on infrastructure and rebuilding from COVID!
Scroll down for a list of today's events and reads and more!
Join us for today's virtual events, including:
- Washington Post Live Presents: Infrastructure and Innovation, hosted by Washington Post Live, Siemens
- H2.0: Infrastructure Innovations at Utility Headquarters, hosted by US Water Alliance
- Ballots for Buses: Local Option Transportation Sales Taxes in California, hosted by Eno Center for Transportation
- The Hidden Element: Water's Vital Role in Economic Recovery, hosted by Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment
- Looking Ahead at US Infrastructure: A View from the Ground and the Skies, hosted by Squire Patton Boggs
- Pittsburgh: Our Water Future—A Panel Discussion about Critical Infrastructure Projects, hosted by Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority
- Las Vegas—Contract Connections with RTC and the Urban Chamber of Commerce, hosted by Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
- Accelerated Steel Bridge Construction Showcase, hosted by American Galvanizers Association, American Iron and Steel Institute
- Mississippi ASCE Report Card Presentation, hosted by American Society of Engineers