Learn what leaders on the front lines of local government, business and infrastructure asset operations are doing to collaborate in the current environment and how systems are adapting to ensure infrastructure continues to meet changing patterns and demands for the movement of people, goods, energy, and information. Speakers include:
- John Keast, Staff Director, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation
- Ann Rogan, Executive Advisor – Economic Innovation, City of Stockton, California
- Alex Flachsbart, Founder and CEO, Opportunity Alabama, Inc.
- Robert Johnson, Senior Vice President, Hannon Armstrong
- Ed DeSeve, Director, Agile Government Center at the National Academy of Public Administration
- Dan Carol, Director, Center for Financial Markets, Milken Institute