In Accordance with United For Infrastructure Week, the American Association of Port Authorities and the U.S. Committee on the Marine Transportation System will be hosting a webinar focused on how infrastructure policy can affect our marine transportation system.
- Chris Connor, President and CEO, American Association of Port Authorities
- Rear Admiral Richard Timme, U.S. Coast Guard
A panel of speakers will discuss:
- Impact of evolving/emergent technologies on maritime and port infrastructure
- Importance of workforce and diversity to maritime and freight infrastructure efficiency
- Financial issues/investments needed for U.S. maritime and port infrastructure
- The importance of resiliency to infrastructure