Leading equipment manufacturers will discuss the current state of diesel technology and future developments in fuel types and machine efficiency to help deliver infrastructure projects on time, under budget and with near-zero emissions. As Congress considers infrastructure spending priorities with a focus on climate change and economic recovery, it is important to understand the capabilities of existing technologies to #RebuildBetter. The latest generation of advanced technology diesel engines can get the job done now to contribute to sustainability goals through hybridization, productivity enhancements and biofuels.
Focus Areas Include:
- An introduction to current standards to deliver localized air quality benefits
- Development of near-zero emissions solutions
- Factors that explain the uptake of the latest innovations in off-road equipment
- GHG/fuel savings strategies relating to hybridization, machine efficiency improvements like telematics and autonomous technology, and benefits of advanced biofuels
- A view to the future including the path to zero-emissions solutions and enhancements to existing technologies
Featured speakers from leaders in the industry:
- CNH Industrial
- Volvo Construction Equipment
This online event is free but space is limited.