As the white house and congress consider the largest investment in our nation’s infrastructure in a generation, labor and industry must work together to build the pipeline to meet the demand for skilled workers, new materials, and manufactured technologies to build the physical assets of the future. This event will address action in the administration and congress in these areas, and provide a panel case study on scaling up industrial and workforce capacity to build an electrified transportation system. Featured speakers include:
- Senator Robert Portman (R-OH)
- Jay Timmons, President and CEO, National Association of Manufacturers
- Austin Keyser, Political and Legislative Director, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Alex Keros, Lead Architect – EV Infrastructure, General Motors
- John DeBoer, Head of Siemens Future Grid and Global e-Mobility Solutions, Siemens USA
- Bernhard Hoffman, VP Global Product Development and Engineering, United States Steel
More speakers to be announced soon!