As part of the United for Infrastructure week of events (Sept 14-18), GIIA is hosting a webinar to discuss how private investment in infrastructure can support both the post-pandemic economic recovery and longer term infrastructure challenges in the United States.
- DJ Gribbin, Former Special Assistant to President Trump on infrastructure and currently Senior Operating Partner at Stonepeak
- Michele Nellenbach, Director, Bi-Partisan Policy Centre
- David Agnew, Managing Director, Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets
- Tom Osborne, Executive Director, IFM
This event will address key questions, including:
- What specific legislative changes would help to move the dial in terms of increasing investment in US infrastructure?
- What sector-specific opportunities are available for investors in US infrastructure?
- How can the challenges to public and private sector cooperation in infrastructure investment be overcome, including by recruiting new investment using existing infrastructure assets?
- What are the key lessons-learned from both the US and internationally?
- What are the policy levers necessary to make this public-private collaboration easier in order to realise the transformative potential of private capital?