Learn what leaders on the front lines of local government, business and infrastructure asset operations are doing to collaborate in the current environment and how systems are adapting to ensure infrastructure continues to meet changing patterns and demands for the movement of people, goods, energy, and information. Speakers include:
- John Cranley, Mayor, Cincinatti, OH
- Gary Moore, Judge-Executive, Boone County, KY
- Barbara Humpton, President and CEO, Siemens USA
- Carol Haddock, Director, Houston Public Works
- Brandy Christian, President and CEO, Port of New Orleans and CEO, New Orleans Public Belt Railroad Corp.
- Edward Mortimer, Vice-President, Infrastructure, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Catarina Saraiva, Economics Editor, Bloomberg News