For its seventh year, Infrastructure Week (now United for Infrastructure) brought together stakeholders from across the country for one single message. Let’s #BuildForTomorrow. Starting Now. A growing coalition of participating affiliates hosted events across the country with our Steering Committee hosting regional summits in Washington, DC, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Lansing, and Houston. In its biggest year yet, Infrastructure Week 2019 included:
- More than 500 affiliate organizations.
- More than 150 events nationwide.
- An estimated 220 million impressions on social media
- Hundreds of earned media hits in print, radio, and digital outlets
- Events in 31 states and the District of Columbia
- Congressional participation by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal, T&I Chairman Peter DeFazio, T&I Ranking Member Sam Graves, Senate Commerce Chairman Roger Wicker, Senate EPW Ranking Member Tom Carper, and dozens of other members of Congress.
- Other elected participation included governors of Massachusetts, Nevada, and Michigan; mayors of dozens of cities across America.
- Hundreds of congressional offices visited by Infrastructure Week-affiliated fly-ins and hill days.